We got some new stuff to go to the lake this summer. I don't know what a lake is, but Mommy says it's like a big bathtub. That sounds like fun to me, so I thought I should start practicing.
This is Mommy and Daddy's sleeping bag.
It's a little bit big for me, so my Grandma and Grandpa who live here bought me my very own!
It's very nice and snuggly!
So anyone who wants to camp with me better start practicing. You don't want me to show you up, do you?!
Saturday, February 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Yeah! I'm so glad your getting ready for camping this summer. That is a very nice sleeping bag you got. You look like your ready to fall asleep inthe last picture. We are so looking forward to camping with you. Oh the fun we will have.
I hope you have lots of fun camping this summer. That is an awesome sleeping bag you have there.
I wanna come camping. I'll get Ben and Sam right on the practicing.
1 1/2 more sleeps my little sweet pea. I am praying that you have a safe trip. I think Mommy and Daddy want you to sleep most of the way here. If you do and your not tired when you get here, me and you will stay up and let everyone sleep. I will buy some yummy treats for us. See you soon!
Love you lots and lots
Amma
chloe is so cute. i think she is winning on the contest!
wow that bag is huge! lol so funny
Post a Comment