Tomorrow I get to go and visit my cousin Camry! I'm very excited! We're going to play babies and read books and run around. I might even learn some new tricks! Camry's two already so she can run and jump and play really good and I might try and copy what she does! It'll be so fun! I get to give her a birthday present too! I was supposed to go to her birthday party last weekend, but it didn't work out. I've been carrying around the gift bag all week so it's a little crumpled, but Mommy says that's ok!



2 comments:
I hope you had a great timme with Camry. I can't believe how much you have changed since those pictures were taken.
Hugs & Kisses
I hope you and Camry had a lovely time together. I hope I can see you one day soon!!
Post a Comment