Saturday, January 28, 2006

In Between Times.....

This is the present that Uncle Trav got for me a couple of weeks ago. Now my monkey sits in the corner of my crib with all my other stuffies.
This is me sleeping on Mommy. Aren't I a little angel?
This is me and Grandpa after he gave me a bath. Know why he had to give me one??!!
This is why! I was covered!! Ha ha ha! I'm a little stinker!!
This is me and my glo-worm from Grandma Cindy! He sure tasted good!
This is me and Daddy! He'll do pretty much anything to make me happy!

That includes jumping with me. It was lots of fun. Everytime I would jump so would he and everytime I would stop he would too. What a guy my Daddy is!!!

5 comments:

footsack said...

Great pictures!! For a minute there it almost looked like Trevor had wet his pants. Must just be a shadow or something :)

Becky said...

Please tell me that the stains aren't what I think they are... Please tell me you didn't actually document her poopies... Please?

Cindi said...

Oh dont worry there poopies! Were just documenting grampas first diaper change.

Melanie said...

Chloe - maybe you can ask your mom to write a Four things blog on your site. That might be cool

Margaret said...

Or maybe her mom could start a blog all her own. That would be cool too.