This is what it looked like in my yard a week ago! Isn't it pretty!? the snowflakes were just about as big as my fist!!
I was having trouble liking bathtime for a while so me and Mommy had a swimming party! It was fun! Mommy says she's very brave putting pictures of herself in a bathing suit on my blog.
When I wear my bathing suit, you can see how chubby my legs are. Grandma says I have 'chubby little chinkas'!
This is me just chillin' with Mommy, one of my favorite things to do!
Now I'm chillin' with Daddy and Daxter, another one of my favorite things to do. I also really like my white socks as you can tell by my close examination of them!
Here I am chewing on my hand. One of my teeth is finally starting to come out. Mommy says you can see a little white corner of it peeking through! Soon I'll get to use my tooth brush!
I'm such a happy girl! I finally let Mommy get a picture of a really big smile. My shirt is all wet cuz I drool lots!!
This is me and my Uncle Paul. He's Daddy's best friend! He drives an ambulance and used to be a cowboy. He's pretty cool. He's one of Daxie's favorite people. Daxie always gets very excited when Uncle Paul comes to visit.
After a long day, I like to sleep, and where better to do it than on Mommy's lap with my puppy for a pillow!
7 comments:
Chloe, you are the cutest little blogger. I love that you post all those new pictures. I just wish I could hold you instead of just seeing your pictures. Your dicka shinkas are soooo cute.
ps. Give Uncle Trav a kick in the pants and tell him he needs to give Auntie Amanda a break and his blog some attention.
Hey Little Chloers!! You look like you had a lot of fun in your bath, I mean, swimming party. Tell your mom that she has nothing to worry about, she looks pretty hot for just having had a baby. You need to get your Uncle Trav to come and watch you blog so that he knows how to do it. I think he's so happy to see his pretty little wife that his brain has completely blanked. I love all your pictures, and think you're the greatest, most cutest little thing ever. Love you!!
Hey Chloe. You are just so cute and you must be getting tired of hearing it but every time you put up pictures you just get cuter..but your yard well..to me that just looks terrible. I hate snow as you can tell.
okay Chloe..I think your mom has been to busy bugging me to put more pictures up and has completely forgotten to do the same. Tell her to get with the program. :-)
Hey Cindi, (With and "i", I remembered this time...)
Have you tried some of the natural teething stuff you can get a health food stores? Ben used to get pretty bad and we gave him these awesome tablets that Ang got for us at Nature's Health Center on 8th street. (I'm sure if you ask there, or phone, they will know what I am talking about.) The only reason I mention it is because my doctor mentioned problems that can be associated with Tylenol, and I know I wasn't even allowed to use it when Ben was that little unless I checked with him first. If it is the ONLY thing that helps I'm sure you feel frustrated by how much you are allowed to use it as I did... but this stuff works quick and can be used in combination so you get twice the relief... and you use less Tylenol which is safer...
Don't mean to be a busy body, but it might be worth checking out.
(AN "i", not and "i"... I need to remember to proofread.)
(AT health food stores...) (Jeepers)
Post a Comment