That's a lot of things, I can't even count that high yet!
Four jobs I've had:
1. Alarm Clock (I've been waking Mommy up since before I was born)
2. Diaper tester ( I found Pampers Swaddlers to be the best when I was smaller and now I'm kind of partial to Huggies Supreme. Life brand was just dangerous!)
3. Personal entertainer (I have now figured out how to spin and soon I'll be rolling over!)
4. Model (You've seen my blog. This one doesn't need explaining)
Four Movies I Can Watch Again And Again:
1. N/A (Mommy doesn't let me watch movies yet. She says I get overstimulated and then I get cranky!)
Four Places I've Lived
1. In Mommy's tummy
2. In my basement suite in Saskatoon
3. At Grandma and Grandpa's house (when Daddy is out of town)
4. There is no number four
Four TV Shows I Love:
1. N/A (See comment for Four movies)
Four places I've Vacationed:
1. Nowhere yet, but I get to go see my Grandma Cindy at the end of April so then I'll be in Winnipeg!
Four Favorite Dishes
1. Milk
2. Milk
3. Corn syrup ( just a little bit on the end of my soother)
4. Did I mention that I like Milk?!
Four of my favorite things to Do:
1. Jump in my jolly jumper!
2. Have a bath!
3. Go shopping!
4. Watch Daxer and Shilo chase each other around Grandma's house!
Four Nicknames I Have:
1. Princess (that's what Daddy calls me)
2. Punky (Poo) (It started out as Pumpkin then was Punkin now it's Punky)
3. Little Angel (that's what Mommy calls me every night when she puts me to bed. She says, "*kiss* Mommy loves you *kiss* Daddy loves you *kiss* and Jesus loves you *kiss*. Sweet dreams Little Angel*kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss*"
4. Little Monkey (That's what Grandpa calls me)
Four things I do:
1. Smile and Giggle (these are Mommy's favorite's)
2. Spin in circles while I'm laying on the floor!
3. Pull Grandpa and Daddy's beard/goatee
4. Make myself cry ( I yell and yell until I get upset enough to cry)
I'm actually doing this last one now so I'm gonna get Mommy to go and feed me!
Thursday, February 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Nice work Chloers...Well done. I hope I get to come see you one day soon. Maybe we'll drive up to BC to see you, on the way to see Robyn's baby. Except our little car might not make it. He's pretty old. Much older than four, that's for sure. I have to go make dinner for my husband, so have a good night little one!
K. I don't mean to be an alarmist... becuase this is VERY rare, but once again my doctor gave me some advice which I would like to pass on...
Most pediatricians don't recommend the use of honey or corn syrup due to the possibility of a baby developing something called "infant botulism". Here is a link to a site telling a bit about it.
http://www.drpaul.com/library/HONEY.html
Mostly honey is the thing to watch out for, but babies should also not be given corn syrup that has not been pasteurized(sterilized) or declared "botulism spore free". I only know this because I was giving it to Ben and mentioned it to my doctor and he said he didn't think should... I never could find corn syrup that said it was "botulism spore free". Which sucked because Ben never really liked soothers unless I put something like that on it...
ALSO, Chloe you are so cute! You're pictures make me want to cuddle you! You're Mommy is sure a lucky girl to have such a sweetie for a daughter!
It just goes to show you learn something new every day. I had no idea putting either honey or corn syrup on a soother could lead to infant botulism.....Cause when Carrie was a child, dipping her soother in honey was the only way she would take the soother also...... but then again, that could explain a few things ..j/k (Man I hope Carrie doesn't come and check out what I said) Keeping my fingers crossed.....
Anyway, I am slowly getting my way around to all the blogs out there. Chloe is an absolute sweet heart.
Oh, and if many more of us get on here, we will be spending 24 hours a day just trying to keep up with everyone's blog......I may have to quit my job!!
I knew about the honey thing, but corn syrop? I never knew that. Mom used to make this wierd milk/bread thingy for Jake and Abe when they were babies and I'm sure the syrop wasn't "botulism spore free" 40 years ago. She would heat milk, pore it on a slice of bread and drizzle syrop on it for them. Although, like Carrie, that could explain a few things. Sorry Carrie. :-)
Excuse me?? I'm perfectly normal, I don't know what all of you hosers are talking about... *eye twitches uncontrollably* Yeah, way to keep me from checking it, Mom, tell me about it when we're at work *drools slightly* Did I say I'm normal??
Well, anyway... Chloe, you're a cutie... maybe your mom will have to plan a trip to come out here to the Island so you can visit everyone out here... I've only read this one post, but I'll have to get around to more... maybe we'll both have to quit our jobs, Mom...
Post a Comment