This is the Hiebert gathering at Grandma and Grandpa's house. I got to use my Jolly Jumper again! That made me a very happy girl!!
This is me playing with the tea set that I got Daddy for Christmas!
Now I'm pouring him a cup of tea!
Now I'm riding Agaa! He's a bucking bronco-unicorn!
Daddy got sleepy so Agaa let him use him as a pillow so he could have a nap!
Grandma helped Daxter get his head stuck in Daddy's stocking. What a silly puppy!!
I got to spend lots of time snuggling with Auntie Amanda. I'm so glad she's home! We get to go shopping together tomorrow! I can't wait!!
Anyways...That was my first Christmas! I had a really good one and can't wait for next year!!!
7 comments:
Chloe - you are officially the best little blogger ever! I'm quite amazed. I love all the pictures of you, you look so adorable. I hope your mom has lots more. Plus, I'm enjoying the auntie thing right now, and I have one little niece here that we're having fun with and soon I get a little new nephew. That makes me pretty happy too. And you! Wow, how lucky can I be? Your mom and dad should drive down here with you, we have a spare room and we could all hang out...except then I'd miss seeing everyone else. I just may have to come visit, though I don't have a clue when. Maybe in the summer. That'd be awesome! Me and your mom and you could go shopping and Peter and your dad could play Madden for as long as they like. Yep, sounds good to me!
why doesn't jen have a blog - it just occured to me.
Yeah. Why doesn't Jen have a blog? Chloe, you are the best blogger out there, bar-none. keep it up with all the pictures, OK?
Auntie Jen doesn't have the internet so she can't have a blog. Besides she's way too busy to keep it updated if she did have one.
say hi to your auntie Jen - tell her I miss her. Do you know how her support raising is going? Since you are such a wonderful blogger, maybe you could keep us informed....
That tea set is the best Christmas present ever! Two thumbs up from Auntie Ariann. :)
Such cute pictures..once again. Keep it up. I love your blog a lot because you always have new pictures. Does your poor Grandma Sue remember how to use e mail or even a phone??? Get your mom to ask her.
Post a Comment