Tuesday, March 14, 2006

This little piggy....

This little piggy went to Winnipeg!This little piggy slept the whole way there!
This little piggy was right at home above the clouds where the angels are!
This little piggy said, "Hi Ben!" when she flew over Yorkton!
This little piggy met her Grandma Cindy and loves her very much!
This little piggy has more hair than her Grandpa Renny! (I love you Grandpa!)
This little piggy had a good chuckle with her Great-Grandma!
This little piggy visited with Great-Papa too!
This little piggy had lots of fun with Uncle Justin!
This little piggy learned to sit all by herself. She also got some new toys!
This little piggy can't wait to play with her new friend again this summer!
This little piggy travels REALLY good!
This little piggy came home!

This little piggy is tuckered right out!

11 comments:

footsack said...

Those are such cute pictures. I am glad you got to go and see all those people that you've never met before, especially Noah. You are both adorable.

Anonymous said...

wow - good work on the plane Chloe! I hate planes. I never eat and I get sick and angry and can't sleep and cry. This doesn't work very well for flights that are 9-12 hours...Nice job though- you look pretty sleepy.

Carol said...

Chloe,

How nice you got to travel. Good job on making such a great traveller. Glad to see your pictures, and it seems every time I see you, I see someone new in your cute little face.

Unknown said...

Wow, what a lucky little piggy you are that you got to go on a plane trip when you were little!! I was 19 before I got to go on my first plane... Even though I was all by myself and I got airsick... It's good that you got to meet all of those family members!!

Jen said...

hey i have a blog now so how do i use it. My niece is the cutest baby in the world. My blog is ken-and-jelly.blogspot.ca

Carol said...

Jen,

Welcome to blogging. I am heading to your blog right now.

Carol said...

Jen,

Tried to go there, but the URL is wrong. Can you log into your blogspot account, and then copy and paste the url directly here, so we can visit it?

Anonymous said...

Jen's blog everything she said, but it's ".com", not".ca".

Unknown said...

Guys!! Just click on her name, and it will send you to her profile, and then you can click on the link to her blog on the bottom of the page... That's how I found everyone else's blog, by going to Auntie Mitz's, and then clicking on everyone who commented there...

Carol said...

Carrie, you are so smart!!

You should work for customer support at IBM or something. And just so you know, I am not being sarcastic.

Unknown said...

Oh, I know... I already tried to work for Dell, and when I didn't want to work 24/7/365, they turned me down... So, they can just bite me, the hosers... I like regular sleep, and I have a life... Not very exciting, mind, but I like it all the same...