Thursday, March 02, 2006

ACHH ACHH! I'm Sick!

But not really! I'm just foolin'! It's my newest trick and since it makes everyone laugh, I do it ALL the time. I was even doing it this morning while Mommy fed me. I'd eat a little bit then look up at Mommy and cough and give her a big milky smile and the eat a litlle bit and do it all over again. It took twice as long to eat. Now I'm laying in bed, supposed to be napping, and coughing trying to get Mommy to come and play with me! I'm such a silly girl! That's all I got to say today. I'll write again when I get back from Winnipeg!
ACHH! ACHH! ACHH!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

You sure are a goofy little girl!! You gotta do what works, though, right??

Anonymous said...

How long are you going to be in Winnepeg? This is a great picture by the way. What a cute smiley little thing you are.

footsack said...

Awww what a cute girl you are. Love those chubby little legs of yours. :)

Carol said...

Chloe,

You are a precious child!!

Margaret said...

How I would love to hold you, little Chloe.