Tuesday, March 28, 2006

New Stuff!

Hi everyone! Now that I'm six months old, I'm doing lots of new stuff! I get to eat cereal (or at least I will get to again as soon as Mommy figures out if it's giving me tummy aches or not). I'm growing really big too! When I went to the doctor on Friday I was 28 " long and about 17 1/2 pounds. My head is 44 cm around. The doctor said that was because I was very intelligent! Mommy says it's because I take after my Daddy. (He's the smartest guy I know!) I was between the 75th and 90th percentile for weight and above the 100th percentile for height! My hair is getting longer and longer and is starting to hint at having some curl! Mommy's very happy about that! I also can talk!!! I say "mamamamama!" I even know when to say it! I usually yell it out when I'm crying and sad/angry/ frustrated/bored/anytime-I want-to be held. It works really good because then it makes Mommy feel sorry for me and come pick me up! So that's all that's new except these pictures! Enjoy! Little Miss Messy-Face
Helping Mommy clean me up!
Oh yeah! I play Peek-a-boo! Where's Chloe???There she is!!!!!
Oh yeah! We're working on kisses. I did this for Grandpa once. Maybe I'll indulge them again soon!

v nm hggggggggggbgc4dr5 h crd bgc bvcb
Oh yeah! Mommy says if anyone corrects any mistakes on here that she'll smack them and "Shame on you for picking on a baby!!!!

11 comments:

Margaret said...

Happy 6 month birthday, Chloe. I sure hope cereal doesn't give you a tummy ache. It is so good and lots of fun to eat. And you can eat it with your hands. By the way, you are getting cuter and cuter the older you get. How that is possible I don't know.

Unknown said...

Goodness, Chloe, you are cuter than anything!! Peekaboo is a pretty fun game... I'd like to come and play it with you sometime... And definitely work on the kisses... I'm sure everyone would like a kiss from you... Keep working on the talking and keep on growing!!

footsack said...

Chloe, I can't believe how big you are getting. Eating cereal and everything.. That's great!
Maybe you'll have curly hair just like your mommy had when she was a little girl. I remember how cute she was with all those curls. :)
As far as the spelling...I won't pick on a sweet girl like you. Just watch out for that Carrie girl :)

Carol said...

Chloe,

How nice to see you growing, and starting to eat cereal You are so adorable, and good luck with the curls. Girls with curls!!!

footsack said...

I am also going to post this on your site Chloe...just so you ALL know, I am calling a truce to the spelling war. I am not playing anymore:(...I promise not to correct anyone anymore and if anyone does it to me...I will...well, I don't know what I will do but it won't be pretty.

Margaret said...

I agree about the spelling war. I am so nervous about making a mistake. It was funny, but now it's not. I am with you Mitz. I will call a truce...or an end to this war. Trav or Carrie. You can duke it out to be the spelling master.

Melanie said...

hi chloers! (sorry, it's an affectionate thing with me. my sister in law calls me mellers too...we think it's cute anyway.) you are doing a great job of growing and learning. i wish that that was all i needed to do today. i've been away from work for 4 business days, and i am blogging before looking at my inbox. sigh...hope we can see you soon. you should tell your mom and dad to drive to edmonton (only 5 1/2 hours) and come to ryan's wedding and hang out. that would be lovely. i'd really like to meet you.

Melanie said...

Hey - you can also tell your mom I have a new blog... here it is. Love you little girl.

Melanie said...

hey - tell your mama to get on msn one of these days. I love chatting with her! Hope your teeth are feeling better. Poor little things (you and mom).

Unknown said...

Chloe!! Tell your mom it's time to post something new!! Surely she has some nice new pictures of you to show us!!

footsack said...

okay, the new stuff is now officially the old stuff. as a first time mom you surely must have some new pics to put up. We do check every day you know:)