Monday, April 24, 2006

Pictures

Bathtime in my new bath chair!


Who says oatmeal isn't finger food!?
Mmmmmmm........
Peas.
Dadadadada!!!!
Snoozing on Daddy!!!!
If your happy and you know it touch your toes!!!!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chloe...you are so cute! I need to see you again soon so tell your mom that she should phone me. Maybe we can go for a walk outside since it is getting so nice out.

love,
Auntie Amanda

Margaret said...

I can't believe that you can actually get cuter. Who can this be possible?

Trav said...

wow... if you guys hadn't all given up on that whole little spelling bee, i'd be getting on your case about the whole "who can this be possible... but since i'm a bigger man than that... i won't... i won't say anything about how you mispelled that... only because i'm not like that... anyways... chloe... you truly are a little angel... definately without a doubt my favorite neice...
love you kiddo
uncle trav

footsack said...

I'm really glad that you didn't mention that Trav. That would have just been wrong and maybe started this whole war thing happening again. I won't laugh either at that mistake that you didn't mention.
Chloe you look like the happiest little girl ever. :) Keep smiling.

Carol said...

Chloe,

It looks like you enjoy your bath time, just about as much as you do eating your oatmeal and peas.

You are an amazingly georgeous little girl.

Unknown said...

Aww, it's goot that you enjoy your bath!! It makes it much easier for your mommy!! I know everyone's already said this, but I don't think it can be said enough... You're way too cute!!

footsack said...

It's very 'goot' indeed that you love your bath..couldn't resist Carrie.

Unknown said...

What?? Goodness, I've been getting careless now that the spelling and grammar nazi war has been called off... I've been typing in a hurry, and not reading over what I read... I'm a goontard... go ahead, have a nice little chuckle on my expense...

Melanie said...

Hi Chloers! You look so so pretty when you smile. I love it. I hope I get to see you soon!!! Tell your mom and dad to come to Ryans wedding in June! Then you can meet your new cousin Luke, who is such a good baby, that if mine are like him, I hope I get pregnant with quadruplets the first time and get it all done at once. He doesn't cry, unless he's really really hungry, or dirty, but usually he just opens his eyes and grunts at you until you figure it out. I love the idea of twins, it just seems efficient to me.

amy said...

Chloe...you are beautiful and I love the rolls on your arms. Those are so cute!

I agree with you Mel about the twins. Although I am praying for triplets! (in order to have four children!) You can all join me in that. Twins would be good too. I could handle three children. Anyways.....
Take care little frenchie family, let us know when you've made it to 'friendly mb'.

footsack said...

Cindi, how do you post all those pictures and how come I can only do 5 and that's it?? Is there a trick you know about and I don't??

Anonymous said...

I post 5 then go back and post 5 more

Melanie said...

Chloe - tell your mama that I miss her, and to chat with me...

Anonymous said...

Hi my dear sweet Chloe
tell your Mom she needs to put up some of your new pictures on here. you are such a beautiful little girl, inside and out. I miss you and can't wait to see you. I'm ready for a Chloe fix.
Love and prayers always and forever
Grandma Sue

Cindi said...

Mommy is waiting to put a very special post on here. She's going to post what I get her for mother's day which will hopefully make her life easier. I'll give you all a hint....you can't buy it unless yours all fall out and then they cost A LOT!

Unknown said...

Can't wait for the new post, little Chloe!!