Thursday, April 20, 2006

What Time Is It Mr. Wolf?

You'll never guess what time it is!!!
It's one of my favorite times of the day!!!
It's a time of day that makes me really, really happy!!!!
It's time to eat my cereal!!!!!!
Mmmmm!!!! Mmmmm!!!! That stuff's good!!!!
You might say it's good to the last drop!!!!
Did I get it all?????
Yep!!! SEE?!?!?!
Oops!!!! I think I spilt some!!!
So in the news, I'm eating cereal again!! This time, it's oatmeal instead of rice. The rice stuff gave me a tummy ache. But needless to say, I LOVE eating cereal. I've also tried peas and sweet potatoes. I like the sweet potatoes better than the peas, but don't mind the peas either. I have also gone through three different kinds of bottles for my water and decided that I like a sippy cup the best (the NUBY kind with the silicone nipple/spout thingie). Auntie Robyn you should get one for Luke when he needs one!! They're great! What else is new....hmmm....let me think....I can roll over finally!! I am also really close to crawling. I kinda do the inchworm thing. I can get my bum and my chest up, but not at the same time. I also give kisses, but I'm kind of particular about who gets them. So far just Mommy gets them. I like to sing too. I sing most of the time when I go for rides in the van and at night when I go to bed I sing along with my Glo-worm. I also say Daddy in a very special way. I go "Pffffft!" I try really hard to say it like everyone else does, but I just can't do it! I think that is about it. I'll get Mommy to post some more pictures yet tonight. I'm going to bed! Good night!!!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just so you all know, the promised pictures will not be happening tonight as everytime I try to load them, it goes through all the actions, but never loads them at all. I will try again tomorrow if I get the chance. My deepest apologies. Just rest assured that they are coming!

Margaret said...

Thanks Cindi. You know how much we love to see pictures of Chloe. She is such a cautie patutie. It brings back memories of when you were a cutie patutie.

footsack said...

Thanks Cindi. I just love pictures and these are great! She does look so much like you that it feels like I just stepped back in time about 23 years.

Melanie said...

I don't remember what you looked like at this age, because I was about as big as Samuel is. I can see that she looks like you a lot though. I love all these pictures, it looks like she's such a happy little thing!! Give her a kiss for me. I can't believe I've never met her or Camry, that feels so weird.

Carol said...

Yep, she is such a sweet looking baby. Thanks for the pictures, it's nice to be able to get to see her as she is growing up.

amy said...

wow, she looks like you cindi! she is very sweet.

Unknown said...

Heya little Chloe!! Thanks for getting your mom to post the new pictures (because we know it was all you!!) I can definitely see your mom in your face... Goofy kid, sucking your cereal off the table... Good thing you like it, you don't seem very picky!! I'm sure your mom likes that... Keep working on the kisses and words...