Thursday, May 18, 2006

My Mother's Day Present

So did you all guess what I got for Mother's Day??? I got a tooth!! Mommy's hoping that the real gift of it will be a break from the teething. She wanted to get a picture of it, but I wouldn't let her. I told her to post some other pictures instead! So here they are:
This is my first time in a real swing! I like them! They're SO much fun! That's my friend Latisha beside me. She was pushing me on the swing. Daxie likes to swing too! My friend Josh thought that it was so cool to push a dog in a swing!
Guess what I learned to do!!! I can make Grandpa's chair rock all by myself!!! Pretty cool hey!!
Here I am all dressed up with nowhere to go! Just kidding!! I was going to church, but I looked so cute that Mommy and Grandma spent 15-20 minutes taking pictures of me first!
Aren't I such a big girl?? Soon I'm going to be running around! I don't got time to crawl! Running's way faster!
Stay tuned for more stuff hopefully sometime soon! I'm keeping Mommy pretty busy so I don't know when a new post will come. But it will come, I promise!!

7 comments:

Becky said...

She looks like you. Very cute.

Melanie said...

Cute little Chloe! You look very pretty in your dress. I love your chubby little legs, they're adorable.

Unknown said...

I like your dress and your little sandals, you look very cute! I think that you definitely are a big girl, and your mom will be chasing you around the house in no time!

footsack said...

Chloe just when I think that you can't get cuter, your mom posts these beautiful pictures that prove me wrong. I love that dress and your sandals and that adorable little smile of yours. You are precious beyond words.

Carol said...

Chloe,

What a beautifl little girl you are turning into. Such a cute dress!!

Margaret said...

Chloe, your mommy should post a picture of herself at your age so that everyone can see how identical you two are. Oh, and I agree with everyone else. You just keep getting cuter.

Anonymous said...

wow, it's true, you do look like your mom! and i can't believe you're walking already!! that's pretty crazy... i still think you are just a baby, but look at you go. i guess i should visit more often, eh?