Saturday, June 10, 2006

New Pictures

This is me playing in my Intellitainer. It's like an excersaucer only the seat moves and it has way cooler toys. It even plays music!! I like to dance to the music that it plays! I like to bite onto toys and washcloths and just keep them in my mouth like a puppy! That way, my hands are free to play with other stuff!In the bathtub is especially nice because then if I suck on it, I can have a little drink of water!
This is me drinking my grape juice in the laundry basket! I drink from sippy cups. Mommy and Daddy got me 3 different kinds of bottles and I didn't like any of them. I LOVE my sippy cup though!!
This is just a really cute picture of me!
This is the way I like to sleep in my crib. This is me sleeping! Mommy found me sleeping like this the other day. I never realized there were these bars for me to grab ahold of. Mommy took my bumper pads out of my crib because I have figured out how to pull myself up and she didn't want me to climb right out of my crib.I can now officially say Dada. Mommy was very excited and I was really proud of myself because I have been trying to say it for months! I can also get from sitting up to laying down without falling over. Mommy doesn't know how I did it, she just knows she didn't hear the thump of my head hitting the floor. That is all that is new at my house! Bye bye!!

8 comments:

Margaret said...

I didn't think it was possible for you to get cuter, but you did it. I really hope I get to see you this summer.

Melanie said...

Chloe - you seem to have been a very busy girl lately. While looking cute doing it all. You have now figured out the finer points of being female. Good work.

Unknown said...

Heya cute little Chloe!! You sure are a busy girl! I'm glad you're having fun chewing on things and talking! Soon you'll be running around saying all sorts of words and shoving everything you can in your mouth... :)

Anonymous said...

I drink bath water too. Mommy thinks it's gross cause she's pretty sure I pee in there.

Anonymous said...

Hi my dear sweet girl
I'm sure if I look real close there are angel wings in the picture of you sleeping. You are so beautiful!
Lots of hugs and kisses
Grandma Sue

Carol said...

Chloe,

You are turning into quite the young lady. Keeping our mom busy is something you look like you are good at. That, and just getting more special every day.

footsack said...

You are adorable...what more can I say!!

Anonymous said...

Preciuos little Punky
I just saw you yesterday and I miss you already.
Love you lots and lots
Gramma Sue