Tuesday, June 27, 2006

My last post for a while

Guess what everyone! I'm moving!! Right now, it's just to Grandma and Grandpa's house, but in August, I'm going to be living in Winnipeg! Because Grandma and Grandpa don't have the internet, I won't be posting until I get to my new home.Anyways, here are some pictures to tide you over til I get back! This is me in my swimming pool. It was really hot out. I think Daxie wanted to jump in with me. I wouldn't have minded!
I like to chew on things because I'm getting another tooth! Mommy can see it trying to peek through. It'll be here soon enough!
After I went swimming, I dried off in the sun! Don't worry, I was wearing SPF 50. No sunburns for this girl!
This is just a really good picture of me, if I do say so myself!
This picture advertises who I am. My shirt says Daddy's princess on it.
I like to be goofy and suck on my soother like this sometimes!
This is Daddy snuggling me to sleep! I love you Daddy and I'll miss you while you're gone!

7 comments:

Trav said...

my favorite little niece... do you ever look like your mommy did when she was little like you... it's unbelievable... i think i'm going to have go out to martensville and visit you a lot before you move out to winnipeg... me and your auntie amanda are sure going to miss you an awful lot once you're gone... but we love you tonnes and will see you soon

uncle Trav

Melanie said...

Wow, you sure are a cute little sun baby. I really hope your mommy and me can meet up this year, maybe for a football game. I would love to meet you! Have fun at your grandmas house. I agree with your uncle Trav, you look JUST like your mom.

Becky said...

Awwwww...

Margaret said...

You just get cuter and cuter as you get bigger. I will miss checking here for news and new pictures of you. have fun at Grandms's and then with your move to Winnipeg.

footsack said...

Chloe your grandma and grandpa are here right now and they miss you so much but lucky for them, Luke is here to take all the loving that they have. I love the pictures and I will miss seeing you in your blog.

Carol said...

Best of luck with your move. It's great to see a few pictures to tide me over until you can blog some new ones. We saw some pictures of you that your Grandma Hiebert brought. There is one in there where you look exactly like your Mommy.

Unknown said...

Good luck with the move. :) I'll be looking at these pictres many more times before your mommy posts more.