Chloe, I am so glad to see you again. No wonder your grandma and grandpa are going to miss you so much. You are adorable. Even though I have never met you, I would love to just take you in my arms and squish you.
Yep, you keep getting cuter every time, and yes you look like yor Mom. I love your purple sunglasses. Where can I get a pair? And you do look very squishable.
Aww! She's so pretty, I love the picture of her with the puppy. Best of luck moving, we're doing it tomorrow. sigh. Give Chloe a little kiss for me. Cute little thing...
are you asking me to give her a kiss for you mel?? 'cause i'm going to see her again this week... as much as i possibly can... because they're going away soon...
oh little girl... it was so sad to see you and your mommy go today. me and your auntie miss you already, and your mommy and daddy too... i think we might have to see if we can't come see you before christmas. we love you chloe and talk to you soon... uncle trav and auntie amanda
I am blessed with a wonderful husband, a beautiful little girl and two amazing little boys. I love my family, but have found that I, like most moms, have lost myself in them. What more can I say, I come by it honestly!
9 comments:
Hey little Chloe, it sure has been a long time! And I agree, you look a LOT like your mom. I love your hair in the bathtub picture, it's awesome.
Chloe, I am so glad to see you again. No wonder your grandma and grandpa are going to miss you so much. You are adorable. Even though I have never met you, I would love to just take you in my arms and squish you.
She is very squishable. Perfect for snuggling.
Yep, you keep getting cuter every time, and yes you look like yor Mom. I love your purple sunglasses. Where can I get a pair? And you do look very squishable.
Aww! She's so pretty, I love the picture of her with the puppy. Best of luck moving, we're doing it tomorrow. sigh. Give Chloe a little kiss for me. Cute little thing...
are you asking me to give her a kiss for you mel?? 'cause i'm going to see her again this week... as much as i possibly can... because they're going away soon...
oh little girl... it was so sad to see you and your mommy go today. me and your auntie miss you already, and your mommy and daddy too... i think we might have to see if we can't come see you before christmas. we love you chloe and talk to you soon...
uncle trav and auntie amanda
Dear sweet chloe and Mommy
May be you could blog even before you get your camera.
I miss you both so much.
Love you lots and lots
Grandma
Iam glad I got to see you before you moved. I so enjoyed holding you and getting to know you a bit. You are one very funny and very cute little girl.
Post a Comment