Friday, September 08, 2006

Well, I'm officially back now! I'm at my new house and I really like it here. I don't have any pictures to post until Mommy gets her camera back, but I guess I could update you all on what's been happening the last couple of months. Probably the biggest thing is that I'm mobile. In 1 1/2 months I went from sitting in one spot on the floor to walking. Now I tear around everywhere keeping Mommy on her toes all day, unless I'm napping. I've had a couple of run ins with the hardwood floors today and I think they one both times. I got a couple of big goose eggs to prove it. We just finished one tussle so now I'm a little wary of walking by myself. I'm being a little cranky right now so Mommy's gonna see if she can help me to relax. I think a bottle of milk would do the job. Bye for now.
PS. I miss you Grandma! and Grandpa! and Aunties and Uncles!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

We miss you Chloe and are glad to hear from you again. Sorry to hear about your run-ins with the hardwood...your grippy socks aren't working for you? I have a very important message for you to give to your Daddy...Tell him happy birthday from your uncle trav and me...we forgot to send a card with you when you left. make sure you give him big hugs too!

Love you and miss you lots,
Auntie Amanda and Uncle Trav

Margaret said...

i wish floors would go all soft and cushy when little ones like you are learning to walk. You are such a cutey.

Melanie said...

Hey little Chloe!! Glad to hear you're having fun, and walking!! It was so great to talk to your mom yesterday, give her a big hug for me, and happy birthday to your dad from Peter and me.
Love your almost auntie - Melanie

Unknown said...

Glad to hear your back and enjoying the new house. That walking stuff can be tough (I hurt my ankle pretty bad when I first started walking), but keep it up. Soon you'll be flying over that hardwood with no problems.

Carol said...

Glad you are settled in your new house. I hope you cand get over your bumps from the floor, and keep on walking. Pretty soon you will have it mastered.