Chloe, I think you and your grandma are both very blessed. I know that as you grow up, you will come to realize how special your grandma really is. She already knows how blessed she is to have you in her life.
Hi dear sweet girl. 10 more sleeps!!! I can't wait to see you. Love Grandma
Hey Footsack! I tried to comment on your blog and it said I wasn't part of the team. Imagine my heartbreak to find out I have been excomunicated. Let me know what to do.
I am blessed with a wonderful husband, a beautiful little girl and two amazing little boys. I love my family, but have found that I, like most moms, have lost myself in them. What more can I say, I come by it honestly!
13 comments:
I can't believe how lucky I am. The best gift I could have
yay!! oh baby... you just made my day... i can't wait to see you...
Lucky Grandma.
I am sure your Grandma can't wait to see you.
yay thats great i cant wait to see you guys!!! LOVE AUNTIE JEN
that is one cust picture. your grandma is one lucky gal
Chloe, I think you and your grandma are both very blessed. I know that as you grow up, you will come to realize how special your grandma really is. She already knows how blessed she is to have you in her life.
Hi dear sweet girl.
10 more sleeps!!! I can't wait to see you.
Love Grandma
Hey Footsack! I tried to comment on your blog and it said I wasn't part of the team. Imagine my heartbreak to find out I have been excomunicated. Let me know what to do.
Oh Sue, I changed it so that anonymous people could comment. But you are a blogger now so it worked! Yeah! I got you to do your own blog!!
Actually I din't intentionally not allow anonymous people to comment. I just noticed it the other day and so I changed it.
Sue, it's ok, I got left out too.
Eight more sleeps, Tootsie-lou
Only 4 more sleeps til we get to see you and your Mommy.
Can't wait!!!
three more days baby... then i get to see you and your mommy, i can't wait... i'm really excited
Post a Comment