I hope you enjoy your stay here in my little corner of the world!
Friday, November 03, 2006
Fun Times with Daddy
One of my favorite things is my soother! I love it so much that I share it with people I love too. Here's me and Daddy sucking my soothers! I'll trade you Daddy!? Can I have my green one back instead?!
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Chloe you are such a cutie and you look so much like your daddy! Tell him good luck with his football game this weekend! We hope that he wins! Your uncle trav and I miss you lots!
Nice cap Trevor. We still haven't seen pictures of the mohawk. Good luck in the game this weekend. Wish we could be there. We will be praying that you don't get any serious injuries.
I am blessed with a wonderful husband, a beautiful little girl and two amazing little boys. I love my family, but have found that I, like most moms, have lost myself in them. What more can I say, I come by it honestly!
8 comments:
Chloe you are such a cutie and you look so much like your daddy! Tell him good luck with his football game this weekend! We hope that he wins!
Your uncle trav and I miss you lots!
love you lots
auntie amanda
Chloe you are such a funny little girl. We miss you so much. Love you lots.
Grandma
Nice cap Trevor. We still haven't seen pictures of the mohawk. Good luck in the game this weekend. Wish we could be there. We will be praying that you don't get any serious injuries.
Marv & Sue
Chloe you are such a cute littel girl. It's nice to see that you share your most prized possession. Good thing you have two.
Cute. Little. Peanut.
There's no other words: TOO CUTE! Come visit us, okay?!
Nice to see that you can share your things, especially with your Daddy.
cute cute cute. I love the face in the last picture.
Post a Comment