Have I ever mentioned that I love my chair? I love to rock my babies in my chair and read my books!
I also like to lean back in my chair like Mommy and Daddy do in their chair.


I also like to lean back in my chair like Mommy and Daddy do in their chair.


11 comments:
You are just the funniest girl. I love you and can't wait to see you on thursday.
Chloe, you're too cute!! I wish I could meet you. Maybe someday, I'm hoping before you're old enough to drive. I'm glad Mommy keeps up on your blog, I should take lessons!
That's adorable. I want to buy Luke one of those chairs. There's an elmo one that giggles when you sit on it.
Awww, Chloe, you're the cutest. :D
That looks like one wonderfu chair, and it even reclines. I wish I had a chair like that, just bigger.
Hey Chloe, If you flip your chair over and push it over to your mom and dad's coffee table it makes a great slide. You should try it. I do it all the time and I only get hurt every now and then...
oh baby girl... two more days and then i get to see you... i tell you... auntie amanda and me are both really excited... it's been soooo long... we sure do miss you kiddo... love you forever and see you on thursday :D
tomorrow!!!
What a sweet little girl you are.
I am glad you had a good trip home. YOu are such a good little traveler. I guess that means you can do it lots. Tell Daddy thanks for sharing his girls with us. We had a lot of fun even though you got sick. Great grandma said that she would be praying that you get better soon and that your family will be able to come out for Christmas. As Melanie said When Grandma Prays Stuff Happens. Love you lots
hey Chloe!
I really enjoyed seeing you and your mommy when you were here. I really hope we get to see you at Christmas. Tell your mommy to phone me or email me.
Post a Comment