Wednesday, December 13, 2006

I'm busy.......

.....Busy, dreadfully busy! Much much to busy to post something new! Busy, busy, horribly busy! Mommy put up some pictures for you!
Peekaboo!!! Snuggling with my Daxie! (I should have been napping!)
I like hats of all kinds, as long as I decide its time for me to wear them!
I put on my hood all by myself!!
Now I'm going to put it on my frog!
He'll be so warm now!
Morning kisses from Mommy!

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Chloe, you're so cute. There's nothing else to say. You're just so adorable, I'm speechless.

Sue said...

You make quite a fashion statement Chloe. You are so precious. We are going to have sooo much fun when you come for Christmas. Yahoo!!!

Toad said...

chloe, you have the cutest nose ever!

love the pics.

Anonymous said...

hey your the cutest baby i know i also love the nose. I had a dream about you coming to visit grandmas house but it was quite weird. I cant wait to see you and your mommy and hopefully your daddy!!! Love you lots and miss you tons.
Auntie Jen

Anonymous said...

aww, these are so cute. In that last picture your mom's hair looks really dark, did she dye it?

Sue said...

Oh my sweet Chloe. You sure do love your Daxie, don't you? Yu are going to miss him when you come out for christmas. I think he might miss you more. To bad you can't bring him with. We are really excited about you and Mommy coming for a visit. We hope that your Daddy can come too. We miss him and it won't be the same without him. You talk to him about it and tell him how much you are going to miss him.
Love you munchkin!
Grandma

Carol said...

AS usual, cute pictures Chloe. It looks like your hood fit on your frog perfectly.

Christine said...

you sure are a cute one thats for sure.see you soon baby.

Anonymous said...

hey chloe! and cindi! are you guys coming out to my parents for the braun christmas on the 30th?? that would be sweet!!! have a wonderful holiday season, and i'll see you when you get here!

footsack said...

My goodness what a busy girl you are. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas at Grandma's house.