Sunday, December 24, 2006

Hey Bug!!!!(AKA Chloe)

Where's your button???There it is!!!!!
Yeah Baby!!
You're such a smart girl!
She really is! Not only can she find her button, she can also find her eyes, ears, nose, toes and kisses. She can also find the puppy, chickie, flower, kitty, horsie, banana, chocolate, and duck in her books. She also knows that the big yellow box has her breakfast in it. She can drink from a straw like a pro and is working on drinking from a regular cup. She can wash her baby's hair and put them nigh-night in a makeshift crib. She also pushes them around the house in her new doll stroller that she already got from us for Christmas(I have no patience when I have the perfect gift for some one. If you haven't heard what you're getting from me, chances are it's nothing!) She is also showing many signs of potty-training readiness which has me rather ecstatic! She has a very gentle spirit and usually bursts into tears when anyone is upset with her, but is also very quick to give a hug of apology when she does something wrong. Her poor puppy receives a majority of these. What a blessing my little girl is. She definitely brings joy to our lives, especially in this season. On that note, I hope you all have a Merry Christmas and find yourselves even half as blessed as us!
Trevor Cindi and Chloe!

6 comments:

Sue said...

She is Sooo Cute!!!

Only two more sleeps!! Yeah! I am so excited to have you both here for a while. I just wish Trevor could come. It really doesn't feel right that he is not coming out at all. I am praying that it will still work out somehow.

Unknown said...

You're such a smart, wonderful little girl, Chloe!! I wish I could come and see you on Christmas. Merry Christmas to you, and to your mommy and daddy, too!

footsack said...

Merry Christmas Chloe. I can't beleive what a little 'mommy' you are. So cute!!

Carol said...

Love the pictures as usual, and bery nice to hear all the stuff you are learning to do. Keep up the good work.

Laura said...

AWWWWW! Cindy I hope you and Cloe and Trevor had a amazing Christmas. I still remember going to your house and looking at the soon to be clothes and toys of your baby. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

footsack said...

Didn't you just have Christmas?? Where are all the pictures???