Oh I am just a little one.
I'm glad my life has just begun.
The fire of youth flows through my veins.
I don't have old folks' aches and pains.
Today I'm sad about old folks
And I've stopped telling old age jokes.
I've just found out it's hard to see
A relative that's elderly.
My Grandpa's getting old and gray.
Today he's having his birthday.
My Grandpa's quite a nifty one,
Especially since he's FIFTY-ONE!
Happy Birthday Grandpa!
Here's some pictures of us over the last year or so!
I'm glad my life has just begun.
The fire of youth flows through my veins.
I don't have old folks' aches and pains.
Today I'm sad about old folks
And I've stopped telling old age jokes.
I've just found out it's hard to see
A relative that's elderly.
My Grandpa's getting old and gray.
Today he's having his birthday.
My Grandpa's quite a nifty one,
Especially since he's FIFTY-ONE!
Happy Birthday Grandpa!
Here's some pictures of us over the last year or so!

9 comments:
Thank you for the birthday wish, all my aches and pains go away when i see you.
love your old grampa
Awwwww! I love all the grandpa pictures. Happy birthday Uncle Marv!!
Happy birthday dad
Trevor
Awww, great pictures and poem. I still love that one of Chloe with the picture of her grandpa. But they're all so cute. :D Even though I already wished it to you on Trav's blog, happy birthday Uncle Marv!!
Happy birthday Marv. Great pics Cindy. My favorite is where grandpa has her all trussed up in a towel.
so cute.
happy birthday uncle marv!
What wonderful pictures of you with your Grandpa. You are lucky. Just so you know, I think he missed you when he came for a visit to Vancouver Island.
Happy Birthday Marv!!
What great pictures those are. I especially love the third one. Chloe, you are a very blessed little girl to have such wonderful grandparents who love you so much.
do another blog or suffer the consequences!!........
please
Post a Comment