Tuesday, February 28, 2006

My First Birthday Party(But Not Mine!)

Yesterday was Mommy's Birthday. She turned 24. I wanted to make it special for her so........ I helped Grandma make a cake for her.
I held on to her measuring cup and wooden spoon for her. I had the cookbokk for a little while, but when Grandma remembered I couldn't read she took it back .I wore a special party hat for her.
And I wore the ribbon from her present on my head too! It kept poking my eye and making me mad. Anyways, I love you Mommy!!

8 comments:

Carrie said...

Happy Belated Birthday Cindi!!!
I hope you had an enjoyable one!! I can't wait to see you guys when I come up.
Carrie

footsack said...

Cindi, I talked to your mom on your birthday and I told her to wish you but just in case she forgot...Happy Birthday. This being your 1st birthday as a mommy, I hope it was special. Chloe just keeps getting cuter and cuter all the time. You are going to break a lot of hearts when you leave...

Margaret said...

Chloe, you be sure to give your mommy a very sloppy kiss from Auntie Margaret. You are getting cuter every day, and I didn't think that was possible.

Melanie said...

Well, I remembered the birthday, and was going to blog, but Peter dropped my laptop the night before. We had to go get a new computer today, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY CINDI! Love you - hope we see you soon.

Margaret said...

Looking at that picture of you in Grandma Sue's kitchen makes miss her even more than I have. You are a very lucky little girl to have such an amazing grandma.

Unknown said...

Awww, look at you with the ribbon!! I love putting those sticky bows on my head... it's fun, except when it gets stuck in your hair... Goodness, you are just too cute!! *gives you a virtual hug* Make sure that you wish your mom a VERY happy birthday for me, and give her a nice hug for me, too!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Belated Birthday Babe!!

Congrats on the new one too! she's adorable. I stumbled across your blog by accident... and I'm glad I did! Do you have internet now? I don't want to leave my email on here... but if you do, give me a shout! Email's the best way I can communicate... people don't get mad that way when I'm finished studying at all hours of the night and ready for a conversation!

Lots of Love!
God Bless!
Allison

Carol said...

Happy Belated Birthday Cindi,

I hope you have a wonderful time on your trip,and your travel is safe.