Monday, September 11, 2006

How I Spent My Summer Vacation.....

I learned to crawl,That was hard work!
I visited with Great Grandpa...
And Great Grandma,I slept....
And I slept.... And I woke up!! I made some new friends,And I played with old friends, I swung in the swing, I went in the boat with Grandpa and Mommy, I played in the water with Uncle Trav, I climbed hills with Grandma, I got bangs, I had a birthday party (but not a birthday yet), Even Daxie got in on the festivities, I ate cake, (Mommy says I was a very neat eater)

I read books in my new chair,

I snuggled with my baby, (nice baby!)I rode on my new rocking Tigger,

And I had many heart to heart Moments with Grandma. (Grandpa too, we just didn't get them on camera!)

And that is how I spent my summer vacation!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

still missin you kiddo... we were over at grandma and grampas tonight and it just wasn't the same without you there... we all missed you and your mommy and daddy alot... love you chloe

Toad said...

wow you sure look like a little girl now withthose nice new bangs. makes you look so much older. you just get cuter and cuter. i'm glad you had a good summer.

Anonymous said...

My dear sweet Chloe
I can't believe how fast the summer went. I would love to do it all over again, just slower. Saying good bye was painful.
This part of a song comes to mind
"I could have missed the pain but I'd have had to miss the dance." The dance was such a good time I wouldn't have missed it for the world.
Love you lots and see you in a few weeks.
Love Grandma

amy said...

Hi Chloe! So glad that you had a great summer, and that you are such a happy kid. We are looking forward to seeing you soon.

Anonymous said...

Those are such adorable pictures. It looks like you had a full summer and did a lot of fun things. I hope you are enjoying your new home.
Auntie Mitz

Margaret said...

Thanks for posting all these pictures. I am glad you had such a productive summer. You are just getting cuter all the time, if that's even possible.

Melanie said...

I LOVE that picture with you and your grandma, it's so pretty. You sound like you had a pretty good time, and your mom says you're loving your new house, so that's great. You're such a happy little girl, just melts my heart!

Carlie said...

You are so cute, I love all these pictures. And it looks like you had a fun summer :)

Unknown said...

My goodness, you sure seem to have had a great time on your summer vacation!! You sure are quite the busy little girl! I think that your bangs are so cute, and I love the picture of you eating cake, with the sparkly thing (I don't know what it is!) and your hair flipping up on the sides, you look like a little angel. Make sure you thank you mommy whole bunches for posting the adorable photos of you!

Carol said...

I have to say that your new haircut makes you look a bit older also. You are so adorable and I am glad that you had such a busy summer. Wonderful to see pictures of you and your grandma and grandpa and other family members.

John said...

You grow so fast. Pretty soon you'll be driving. Hope you like Winnipeg more than youre grandparents like the empty house.

Anonymous said...

Hi chloe
Grandma would love to see some new pictures or maybe even a video. Love you soooo much

Anonymous said...

Hi chloe
Grandma would love to see some new pictures or maybe even a video. Love you soooo much

Anonymous said...

Auntie Amanda and Travis would love to see some more pictures of you too. We miss you lots!

Anonymous said...

Auntie Amanda and Uncle Travis would love to see some more pictures of you too. We miss you lots!