Thursday, September 21, 2006

Life in Winnipeg

I do all sorts of things in my new home. I play new games like:
Nigh-night!

Morning time!!!

(I also do actions for "If you're happy and you know it.)I also have a favorite movie! I love Curious George!
Watching Curious George (for the third time in two days) with Grandpa!
Mommy's big girl after a bath!
Kisses!!!!!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi sweet girl. It is so good to se pictures of you in your new house. Grandpa and I can hardly wait to see you again. then we can watch Curious Geporge together. We miss you so much.
bye bye
Hugs and kisses and lots of love
Grandma

Unknown said...

Aww, I love the picture of you watching Curious George with your Grandpa, that's too cute. I wish I could come and see you, you sound like such a fun little girl!!

Trav said...

she is totally the funnest little girl carrie... totally!! oh my little chloe, i can't wait until you get to come out here at thanksgiving, really, i can't wait... it drives me crazy... it was fun talking to you and your mommy today... tell her that she needs to phone me sometime... i'm supposed to tell you that auntie amanda misses you a lot too... we both love you forever

Cindi said...

uncle Trav, we're not coming out there until hopefully Christmas. Only Daddy comes for his game at thanksgiving.

Margaret said...

Dear little Chloe. I am so happy I met you before you moved. You are so cute and Uncle Trav is right, you are funny. Thanks for the photo update.

Anonymous said...

Awwww...I love that picture of you and Grandpa watching TV. That is just the sweetest thing. I hope life in Winnipeg is good for you and your family.
Auntie Mitz

Anonymous said...

I want to come and watch Curious George with you Chloe. I'll bring my Grandpa too!
Did you know we're neighbors and you should come visit me.

Camry

Cindi said...

Camry, Mommy and Daddy were wondering, if we have the money, if you were busy next weekend cuz we would like to come and visit. Or if you want, you could come and visit me.Mommy says to ask your mommy and let us know if it would maybe work.

Anonymous said...

chloe you need to show aunti jen some pics of your house that would be cool. Talk to you soon cant wait to see you love and kisses auntie jen

Unknown said...

You need to come out to Vancouver Island and see all of us, little Chloe. Talk to your mommy and daddy about it. I'm sure you can be very convincing. :P

Carol said...

I hope that you are settling in to your new house. You are growing up so fast,and getting cuter by the day.

Melanie said...

Wow, that picture of her watching tv with her grandpa could send my sobbing back to my bed. That's the sweetest thing I've ever seen.