I have three very best friends, Mommy, Daxie, and Daddy. Today I'll talk about Daddy. I love my Daddy so very much. He's all I talk about! I walk around the house going dadadadadadadadada all day long and when he gets home at the end of the day, I'm such a happy girl. Sometimes Mommy thinks that Daddy should stay home with me while she works and goes to school cuz I can be a little cranky when Daddy's not home. She loves spending the day with me though. But anyways back to Daddy. He's my hero. I know that with him around I am the safest little girl in the world, even when he throws me really high up in the air. I just laugh cuz I know he'll always catch me. How do I know that? I just do, cuz that's what a daddy is supposed to do. I love you Daddy-O!
Daddy helping me eat my birthday Cake!
Even after sharing with Daddy, I ate more cake than Mommy did!!
Admiring Daddy's sense of style! It was a little long for me so I carried it so I wouldn't trip and fall!
Snuggles with Daddy! *Sigh*
Me and Daddy after his football game! They haven't lost one yet! (Mommy's note* Chloe just woke up and lost her ponytail holder so she looks a little dishevelled.)
11 comments:
Hi there Chloe
It's very late and I couldn't sleep.What a nice surprize to see more pictures of you. You look like such a happy girl. Fourteen more sleeps until I see you again.
I am so looking forward to seeing you and being able to snuggle with you.
LOve you lots
Grandma
Aren't daddies just the greatest people? I also love my daddy whole bunches. I think the picture of you snuggling with your daddy is especially cute.
Chloe you are such a sweet girl. I sure wish I could have met you before you moved so far away.
Auntie Mitz.
Hi little Chloers. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! You're such a sweet little thing, and I love that picture of you with your daddy in his football jersey. You're adorable. Love you!!
I think you are so cute. And you look wonderful in your Dad's jersey.
What a lucky little girl to have such a great daddy. You look so sweet wearing his jersey.
hey monkey i cant wait to see you and play with you. Only like 11 more sleeps or something. Love you and miss you and your mom and dad lots. Auntie jen
Awwwwwwww!
Hey Cindi, Trevor and Chloe,
Chloe is 1 year old already--man do they ever grow fast--like weeds!. She's such a cutie!! This is great, now I can see Chloe grow up on the internet.--Candace Thiessen
You are cute as two buttons! Say hi to your mommy and daddy for me and tell them we'll talk soon. :)
i don't care what anybody says, chloe girl, you are definately my favorite baby in the whole world... definately... i sure wish you were coming out with your daddy, 'cause i sure miss you a lot, well... i miss your parents too, but you know how that goes... i miss you just a little bit more... and that little bit more is an awful lot... anyways, uncle trav has to go now. i love you forever, i like you for always, as long as i'm living, my chloe you'll be
Post a Comment