Saturday, October 07, 2006

My Bedroom

People have been asking to see pictures of my new house, so as Mommy can she'll post some pictures up here. This is me in my bedroom. The tour will continue clockwise from my door. This is my crib.This is my collection of toys that live in my crib.This is my toy corner. It's where all my stuffies live.This is the toy box that Mommy decorated for me.This is me playing with one of the many toys I got from Grandma.This is the reading corner in my room.This is my dresser and the stereo Mommy put in my room.This picture is just for fun! I had my first bubble bath the other day! Those bubbles sure are tasty!!!

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chloe you are such a cutie!
I miss you very much and wish that I could stow away in Grandma's suitcase. Then I could come and visit you too. I love you very much! Keep the pictures coming.

Anonymous said...

Hi sweetie
You have a very nice room. In a few days we will be able to read stories together in that big blue chair. It is going to be so much fun to hang out with you for a few days. I love you Tootsie Lou and miss you lots.
Grandma

Carol said...

That is an amazing room. It looks like you enjoyed your first bubble bath. I hope you enjoy your time with your Grandma.

Anonymous said...

4 more sleeps, kiddo.
love Grandma & Grandpa

Unknown said...

Hey little Chloe, you sure have a nice room! I especially like your Glow Worm and your reading corner. I wish I had one of those!

Anonymous said...

hey cutie 4 more days and ill be on the road to visit you i cant wait. Have a happy thatnksgiving with your mommy and daddy

Becky said...

Oooo... Very nice... It looks like Chloe has a pretty nice view out of her window. Are you in a house or an apartment? It looks like a house... A nice one...

Becky said...

It also looks like you have joined the beta bloggers in the family... Isn't it fun to be able to change your fonts and colors with the click of a button? I love it.

Margaret said...

Chloe,
You are just the sweetest. I love your room. What I love even more is reading how your grandma can't wait and counts the days until she will see you. What a loved little girl you are.

Cindi said...

I live in a house, a very nice one! I have lots of trees in my yard and live about three minutes away from a park with swings! I'll have to take Grandma and Grandpa and Auntie Jen when they all get here! Only two more sleeps!!

Trav said...

i sure wish i was coming with gramma and grampa and auntie jen... i sure miss you kiddo... we'll have to figure out some way that me and auntie amanda can come visit before christmas... love you and miss you

uncle trav

Anonymous said...

I would say two more sleeps, because I probably won't sleep much on Wednsday night. So one more sleep and a few naps. Tootsie, I can't wait to hold you and hug you and have you fall asleep in my arms.
Grandma

Anonymous said...

Being a grandma now, I just can't imagine what your grandma is going through Chloe. I just went on a trip for 5 days and didn't see Luke for that time and when I finally got to hold him I couldn't hug him close enough. I just wanted to somehow hug him so much that I just absorbed him and we became one. It's a strange feeling to have so much love for such a little person. You are a very blessed girl. Have fun with your grandma and grandpa.

Anonymous said...

I cant wait to play with you chloe and we will totally go play at the park and we will even build afort in your house k dont tell mommy!!!!!

Trav said...

i hope you had a wonderful time with grandma and grandpa and auntie jen kiddo.... now we're just gonna have to find some time when me and auntie amanda can come out and see you.... we sure miss you... pretty much anytime we see another baby, we both say how much we miss you... love you tonnes kiddo

uncle trav

ps... tell your mommy to post some pictures of you playing on the weekend with your company

Anonymous said...

Dear sweet Chloe. What a wonderful time we hadwith you nad your Mom and Dad on the weekend. You are such a fun little girl. How wonderful it was to see you first thing in the morning with your bed head and big smile, and to be able to rock you to sleep at nap time and at bed time. It was good to see where you live and to play with you, read books too you and to watch you laugh. To bad it was too cold to go to the park. We are so blessed to have you in our lives. So now we are back to missing you again. The weekend just went to fast. We love you so much Tootsie Lou.
Grandpa & Grandma