Tuesday, October 17, 2006

My Company

As all of you know, Grandma and Grandpa and Auntie Jen came to visit me last weekend. It was so much fun! Mommy was so busy having fun that she didn't take very many pictures but Auntie Jen did. When Mommy gets her copies, she'll post some of them. Here's some of the pictures Mommy did take!
Here I'm helping Grandma read a book. She knows her words really good, but needed my help to turn the pages! Here's me and Auntie in the really cool fort she made in my bedroom! It was quite livable! It even had a phone!
I learned a new way to pick up my soother too! Now I can keep on playing with my toys! (My favorites happen to be pop bottles!!!)
I had such a busy weekend, I got pretty tuckered out. Once they left, I caught up on my beauty sleep!
Still catching up!
It took two days of really good naps!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaaah, you are so cute! sorry we tuckered you out so much. But it was fun wasn't it?
Love you little one.
Grandma

Anonymous said...

It looks like you had a lot of fun with your company :) You are such a little doll.

Smaj said...

Chloe, please tell your dad to email me at his earliest convinience and that I love him and miss him.

thesmaj@gmail.com
thanks,
Near-Uncle Jordan

Carol said...

Aww, I don't think that you need that much beauty sleep, as you are beautiful already.

Becky said...

I love how all the adults are on the floor... Just can't get close enough to Chloe!

Anonymous said...

that is so awesome. I GUESS we did play lots. I cant wait till we can get together again it will be so much fun love you guys lots and miss you tons!!!
Auntie jen

Anonymous said...

I miss you lots punky. I love talking to you on the phone even though all I can hear is you kissing the phone.
love & prayers always
Grandma

Melanie said...

AWWW! Okay that last comment made me tear up. Shame. Chloe, you are such an angel the I just can't believe it. What a pretty little girl you are. I wish I could come visit. I feel closer now, but in reality, I think I lived closer to you in Gillette. Hmm. We'll figure something out. If not, can I come to your wedding to meet you one day?

Unknown said...

Aww, you're so cute! I'm glad you had a great time with your family, it must be hard for them to be so far away from you. I wish I could come and see you, too.