Friday, October 27, 2006

More pics of my visitors

Giving Grandpa hugs! Giving Grandma hugs!
I really like giving hugs!
I love pop bottles!
They're so nice!!
Mommy let me wear her mittens at Daddy's football game!
Me and Daddy after the game! (Mommy says to look how little I look beside his helmet)
All bundled up at the football game!
There goes Daddy! (#66)
Eating Cheerios and picking my nose!
Want some???!!!

12 comments:

Trav said...

wow... i can't believe your mommy made you share your boogers... what's up with that... i bet if you offered it to daxter, he would eat it in a hurry...
kiddo... you are growing up so quickly... me and auntie amanda can't believe how big you're getting... we're going to be so surprised when we see you at christmas... just think... a little bit over a month and me and you can hang out a whole bunch... we'll play all the time, and i'll even take you for a walk if your mommy lets me... we could go to the park over by grandma and grandpas and oh man would we have fun... i can hardly wait...

love you and miss you forever kiddo...

uncle trav

Carol said...

Wow, you are such a cutie. I love the pictures of you all bundled up. I hope you enjoyed watching your dad playing football.

Becky said...

Ewwwww! Gross! LOL. At least she shares.

Melanie said...

I LOVE the picture of you by your daddy's football helmet, it's precious. I bet you'll be throwing a perfect spiral by the time you're three years old. Good for you.

Anonymous said...

You look like you love giving hugs. My favorite is the one by your daddy's helmet. That's awesome.

Unknown said...

If you think pop bottles are fun, you should try cardboard boxes. Keep on sharing. With EVERYONE. Trust me, they ALL want some.

Trav said...

kiddo... tell your mommy to send you out for a visit... i miss getting hugs and kisses from you... you need to come and visit me and auntie amanda, and grandma and grandpa, and auntie jen and uncle kelly... we all miss you sooooo much... my favorite picture on this post btw, is the one of you standing beside grandma giving her a big hug... love it....


miss you tons kiddo

love uncle trav

Anonymous said...

Hey Tootsie Lou
You are so precious! We did have a good time didn't we? I can't wait to see you again. December seems very far away though. Maybe something will work out so that we can see you sooner.
I love you so much.
Hugs and kisses
Grandma

Margaret said...

You sure do love your Grandma. that's my favorite picture. The one with your Daddy's helmet is pretty cool, to. What a cutie.

Melanie said...

Can I just say how much I like that every one of your posts has at least three pictures? I really do. You're so adorable I just can't help looking a couple times a day.

Anonymous said...

hey cutie!! you're such a funny kid, i love all the expressions you have for everything!! my favorite picture ever is still the bedhead one. i think it should be published. anyways, your new house looks pretty sweet, i'm glad your mama is happy and your papa can play football. don't grow up to fast... - auntie Leah

kAsh said...

I love the picture with the helmet at the foot ball game :) Love all the pictures :)
God Bless ash...man why is she getting so big so fast?