Monday, January 08, 2007

My Second Christmas!

I had a very good Christmas this year. I got to see lots of people and I got lots of presents. I got lots of Little people stuff and clothes and Dora stuff and books.
Here I am opening up a present Christmas morning at Grandma Cindy and Grandpa Renny's House. Here's me and Mommy playing with my new toys. I'm wearing my new outfit that I got.
Here's Grandma holding Sammy at the Braun gathering at Camry's Grandma and Grandpa's house. This is my friend (and cousin) Camry playing with our cousin Sammy.
At Grandma's house she has some fun books. ROAR!! I'm a tiger!!Honk! Here I am tooting my own horn! Aren't I a cute little clown?!
Wearing snuggly clothes and the slippers Mommy got!


5 comments:

Cindi said...

Grandma already posted the picture of me in my Christmas dress. I was too busy for Mommy to get a really good picture.

Sue said...

Miss you sweet girl! and your mommy and Daddy too.

Becky said...

Awww Chloe. Tell your mom I said thanks for the pictures.

Carol said...

It looks like you had a wonderful Christmas. Hopefully some time, we will be able to spend it with you and your family.

Margaret said...

I would so much like to hug you. You look so cuddly in those pjs.