Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Do you see what I see?!

Guess what I see!!!! It's a new friend!!
He comes to my house every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday. His name is Julian and I like him a lot, except when he plays with the toys I want. Those just happen to be which ever toys he's playing with. Mommy says I have to be a big girl and share my toys with him so I'm trying. Just not my bear or my baby.

6 comments:

Sue said...

Your new friend is very cute. So are you in your poodle outfit. it tough to learn to share your toys but I know you can do it. Love you sweet pea.

footsack said...

What a cute outfit you have Chloe. I know how hard it is to learn how to share your toys

Toad said...

GOOD LUCK WITH THE SHARING THING. I STILL HAVEN'T LEARNED. ITS A LIFE PROCESS REALLY. THANKS FOR THE PICS.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you made a new friend, he looks like a lot of fun. Your mom sure is going to be busy. I don't know how she does it.

Becky said...

Ang, you are the only almost 30 year old that I know who can honestly say that learning to share is a life process. Ha ha ha.

Carol said...

It will take some time getting used a new friend. But it won't be long before you become great friends.