Hi Amma! (And everyone else!) How are you today?
I'm good! I hope you are too!
My teeth are bugging me a little bit, but I'm trying to be happy for Mommy and Daddy!
Most of the time, at least!
Here I am wearing the cute little outfit you bought for me before I moved here!
Do you remember it now?
I sure am glad Mommy found it because I sure do make it look cute!
Mommy says I look like Auntie Jen in this picture! She must have been one cute kid!
I was getting a little sleepy so I grabbed a cushion off the couch and rested on the floor for a while.
Daddy found me sleeping like this so Mommy took a picture(or ten)!
Me and Daddy were telling some morning secrets. I was telling him how much I like my new pillow!
Then I showed him how I like to snuggle with Cuddles the Bear.
I like snuggling with Cuddles so much that I hugged him for my whole nap that afternoon!
I can't wait to hopefully see you in a couple of weeks! It will be so much fun to play with you and Ampa! If we drive out I will bring Daxie so you can watch me chase him around. He's really fast, but one of these days I'll catch him! I love you!
b b bnhhhhhhgggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjmh nbh f b c v b cvbn n bcjjb cccchhhhhhhhhllllllllllllllloooooooooeeeeeee
b b bnhhhhhhgggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjmh nbh f b c v b cvbn n bcjjb cccchhhhhhhhhllllllllllllllloooooooooeeeeeee
8 comments:
Oh Chloe, you are just the cutest little monkey. YO umake me laugh. I love the ponytails. I must be getting really old, cause I don't remeber the outfit. You do make it look very cute. You would make a gunnysack look great.
Hey Chloe! I love your hair, it's adorable. I love the pigtails, and especially your little flippy-hair with your hat on. That made me smile a lot. Actually, every picture made me smile. I also think you look like your Auntie Jen in that picture of you laying on the cushion. I think that is my favorite one of you. Say thanks to your mommy for all of the great pictures.
those are some cute pictures! your uncle trav and i miss you lots! do you like the book that we made you? i hope so. when are you coming to visit? this is the first that i have heard about anything...i'm always the last to know. i hope to see you soon
love auntie amanda
Daddy has some holidays coming so we're planning on coming to visit sometime around the 9th. You aren't the last to know either. Mommy and Daddy have only talked about it with Amma and Ampa in case it doesn't work out.
That pink outfit with the hat is the cutest ever. I love it. I wonder how Ben would look in one...
you got the great looks of your auntie you must be proud I know I am. Love you lots and miss you tons Auntie Jen
I came back for another look. I just can't get enough. In the second picture you look like Mommy's cousin Katie. Big hugs sweetie
i love that outfit! you look so cute. what a sweeie pie.
Post a Comment