Thursday, January 11, 2007

My Daddy and Me

Today Daddy and I had our very first tea party! We used the Cinderella tea set that I got for him last Christmas. He wore the tie that I had specially made for him and I wore a matching dress and sweater. His tie was long enough that we used it as a table (or a floor) cloth! Daddy helped me to drink my water from a little cup.
We only spilled once! Not bad for a beginner!
I even got to eat dessert before supper!
Daddy drinking his "tea".
Daddy helping me drink my "tea".
Mmmmmmm!
Mr Christie, you make good cookies!

9 comments:

Sue said...

That is so awesome. You made me cry. That neck tie is priceless. Keep it up Trevor, you will never regret these moments.

Toad said...

So cute. The only thing that was missing was Trevor didn't hold his tea cup properly. I would have loved to see him holding it sticking out his pinky finger.

love the tie. love the tea party!

Becky said...

Okay. This is officially my favorite Chloe post ever. I don't think there is anyone a little girl would rather have a tea party with than her daddy. SO precious. Good work Trevor. It takes a real man to drink out of a tiny pink cup and still look tough.

Becky said...

Oh wait. Trevor's was white. Not so impressive. Next time I say use the pink one.

Cindi said...

Daddy had the pink saucer and I had the white one. I followed him around the house with plates and the teapot afterwards.

footsack said...

That is soooo cute. You made my cry a little too.

Sue said...

I keep coming back to look because I miss you so much and then I find I miss you even more. I think I need my own airplane so I could come visit you whenever I want to. I love you Tootsie Lou.

Unknown said...

Chloe, aren't you lucky to have tea parties with your daddy? He has a really nice tie.

Sue said...

Hi toots. You need some more pictures for your Grandma. I miss you.