Hi Chloe!! I'm glad to see the new pictures. I miss your auntie Jen! How is she doing, I heard that she was going to go to Toronto... is that going to happen? Are her and your Uncle Kelly working? Maybe you could ask your mom to do a Jen post, or to go to my blog and do a comment there about Jen. I miss her.
Hey Cindi, you know you weren't actually off by one day. It was going to happen on thursday, but we ended up bringing supper for my dad instead, so technically you were right! Anyways see ya wednesday!
I am blessed with a wonderful husband, a beautiful little girl and two amazing little boys. I love my family, but have found that I, like most moms, have lost myself in them. What more can I say, I come by it honestly!
5 comments:
this is a test comment.... i love you chloe
Okay I am trying again for the 7th time. Cloe I love that last picture of you. What a litte doll you are!! (your auntie Jen is pretty cute too).
Hi Chloe!! I'm glad to see the new pictures. I miss your auntie Jen! How is she doing, I heard that she was going to go to Toronto... is that going to happen? Are her and your Uncle Kelly working? Maybe you could ask your mom to do a Jen post, or to go to my blog and do a comment there about Jen. I miss her.
Chloe,
Nice pitcures. And also nice to see Jenn. Tell her a big hello from us all.
Hey Cindi, you know you weren't actually off by one day. It was going to happen on thursday, but we ended up bringing supper for my dad instead, so technically you were right! Anyways see ya wednesday!
Post a Comment