Grandma got some pictures developed and gave copies to Mommy. Mommy wanted to put some of them on my blog and since we don't have a scanner, she just took pictures of the pictures. They aren't the best quality, but you an still see what they're of.
This is me and Auntie Jen. I'm wearing one of my four denim jumpers! It is my only piece of Winnie the Pooh apparel which makes Mommy very happy!
This is me wearing my new hat. I'm sitting in Grandma's high chair. She says that a lot of you out there have used this high chair before!
I like to sit in Grandma's high chair. I also like to smile for the camera, especially when Mommy makes faces at me behind whoever is taking the pictures!

This is me and Auntie Jen. I'm wearing one of my four denim jumpers! It is my only piece of Winnie the Pooh apparel which makes Mommy very happy!
This is me wearing my new hat. I'm sitting in Grandma's high chair. She says that a lot of you out there have used this high chair before!
I like to sit in Grandma's high chair. I also like to smile for the camera, especially when Mommy makes faces at me behind whoever is taking the pictures!
This is me sitting in Grandma's crib sucking my hand.....
.....And this is me after Grandma pulled my hand out of my mouth.
Mommy just realized that a lot of people couldn't comment unless they had a Blogger account so she changed the settings so that everyone can comment. Hope to hear from you all!!!
17 comments:
Oh Chloe, you are so precious! I can't wait to meet you!!! I love the picture of in in the hat by the way :)
I am so happy that sending pictures is this easy. I haven't seen Jen for so long. Cool hat, Chloe.
What the heck!!?? I just commented and when I clicked on "Login and Publish' it disappeared. I'll try again.
It's nice to see Jen again. Cool hat, Chloe.
Hi Chloe - I believe that me and your mom have probably used that high chair. Either way, I remember it well. It's nice to see a picture of your Auntie Jen. I heard she was wanting to go to Toronto, how is that going for them? Maybe you could ask your mom for me? Say hello to your grandma. I hope you have a fun day.
Chloe, you are just way too cute. And I love the hat.
How Cute!! I love that bottom one. You are so adorable. I hope to see you this summer if you are still out there when I come.
Is this not the most beautiful baby in the world? I just feel so blessed to be her grandma. She sort of looks a little like her glowworm when she pouts. She has a much smmaler nose though.
I love reading everyones blogs. I feel like an eavesdopper most of the time because I either can't comment or don't have time. when I am done work I like to go home. today I am staying longer to post this. Because I relly miss this little person. I haven't seen her since Sunday.
Love to all
Sue
That's one cute little hat you have there, Chloe! I bet you that nearly every Braun baby within the last several years has used that high chair... I'm sure that even I have used it...
Those are great. Love the last one. Awesome.
Again, nice pictures Chloe. And Cindi, nice to see a picture of Jen. CAn you make sure to say "Hi" to her for us. :)
Again, nice pictures Chloe. It's also nice to see a picture of Jen. Make sure to say "Hi" to her, and also to your Grandma Susan and Grandpa Marvin.
Is it just me or does Jen look about 12 years old in that picture?
I tried to post here the other day and for some reason it did not take. Wonder if you are having blog issues?
Chloe,
You are such a cutie. And nice to see the picture of you with your Aunt Jenn. Say a big hello to her from us.
Is it just me or does Jen look INCREDIBLY young in that picture... Like 12 years old or so?
Aww, little Chloe... you are just too cute!! Also, you shouldn't suck on your hand too much... It'll fall off... LOL
what can I say becky im just gorgeous. So is my favorite niece.
Post a Comment