Tuesday, February 07, 2006

My Princess Room

This is me and all my crib friends in my princess room. I have one of those fancy hanging canopy things and pink eyelet lace bedding. Now that I'm spinning, Mommy had to put up my bumper pads so it looks even more princessy.
This is a close-up of me sitting with my crib friends. Mommy thinks I look like my Auntie Jen in this picture.
These are my pretty princess curtains. Grandma Sue made them for me. The pink roses are left from Mommy and Daddy's wedding.
This is my faithful friend, Daxter. He shares my bedroom, but not very often. By the time he goes to bed, Mommy doesn't want to put him in my room cuz she doesn't want him to wake me up, so usually he just sleeps with Mommy and Daddy. Whenever Mommy and I go into my room to change my diapers or anything, Daxter runs and hides under my crib. He's a such a silly little puppy!
This is me wearing my cute outfit from Auntie Mel. It's actually still a bit big on me which is nice cuz at the rate I've been growing there's not much in this category.
I really like this outfit. It has a row of ruffles accross the bum!

4 comments:

Margaret said...

I love your bedroom, Chloe. Every little girl should have a bedroom like that.

Melanie said...

Wow little girl, that is a beautiful bedroom. I can't wait until I have a little baby to decorate a room for. It will have to wait though, or it might be a little crib in a YWAM dorm room. I guess we'll see. I miss you so much, and thanks for showing me your little pink outfit. I thought the bum ruffles were the best part too. I love you Chloe! Say hi to your mom and auntie Jen and grandma Sue for me!

Margaret said...

Yes, say Hi to everyone but don't say anything to Uncle Trav except, "Please post something!" I love you, too, Chloe.

Unknown said...

I think you look like your Auntie Jen in that one picture, too! You have the cutest little princess room! I like your bum ruffles, too. *wishes she had an outfit with bum ruffles*