This is my hero! His name is Daddy. He's the bestest Daddy in the whole wide world. He's big and strong and lots of fun!
I like to watch him play with my puppy. They're crazy!
Mommy thinks that I look a lot like Daddy. I don't mind, I think he's pretty handsome!
Sometimes, I'm not my happy self, but then Daddy gives me a kiss and it makes things better!
Me and Daddy play lots of games! I like when he holds me in the air! Sometimes he holds me on my tummy......
.....And sometimes I sit on his hand......
.....And sometimes he holds me upside down (but not too long, or else my face gets red and I get upset!) I like it! It's lots of fun!
So now you know a bit about my hero! He loves me so much, and I love him right back!
15 comments:
Miss Chloe - you are a lucky little girl to have a daddy that loves you so much to play with. It would be great to see you sometime soon, maybe if we can't drive up to see you, you and your mom and dad could take a trip to BC when Robyn has the baby, so I can say hi to you!
You are a lucky little girl to have a dady that spends so much time playing with you and loving you. Every little girl should have a daddy/hero. Thanks for showing us your daddy's soft side.
It's awesome that your daddy loves you so much and loves to play with you and your puppy!! It looks like you have lots of fun!
Looks like you guys have a lot of fun together. Your mommy never runs out of exciting things to take pictures of! Who's bigger...you or Daxter!?!?
Camry and I are looking forward to visiting you!
AMY!! It's Carrie!! You need to make a blog, or have one for Camry... I've only seen one picture of her, and that was the one your parents sent my parents...
Chloe, the odd time I have seen your eyes are a bit like your dads but other than that, you are your mom all the way. Especially when you smile.
I just made a blog for our little family.
It's: dackornelsen.blogspot
Hope to hear from you all.
I can see how this gets addicting!!
Yeah, let's all call Angie at work... I could use some... pipe?! *raises eyebrow*
I wasn't thinking of it like that!! You're the one who took it in the wrong context... I mean, seriously, how am I to know what kind of pipe you are offering?! It was merely an innocent and curious raising of the eyebrow... I just want to know what kind of pipe you sell so I know if I need it or not!!! Gosh!!!! *shakes head*
Amy, your profile doesn't have your blog listed. Right underneath "Blog Name" there is supposed to be your name to click on and it's not there. Am I the only one with this problem?
Auntie Margaret, to go to Amy's blog, you have to go here:
dackornelsen.blogspot.com
Look at me, being helpful...
Love the pics of you and your dad Chloe.
In regards to pipes, I am not even going to go there.
Carrie I have also tried to get to Amy's blog and I can't get anything but her profile page. Amy have you posted anything?? Is that why we can't find anything because there is nothing? I've even gone to blogspot and tried looking for you with the dackornelson name and get nothing. I just can't seem to find you.
If you go to that link, it works, guys... I don't know what your problem is, it works just fine for me!! Maybe I'm just that good!
For anyone who can't get to Amy's blog... check out my blog for a guide on "How To Get To Amy's Blog"... you should find it very informative and comprehensive.
Post a Comment