Chloe and Cupid and Donder and Blitzen....."
Do you think Santa will go for it? You gotta admit, me and my puppy make a pretty cute little pair of reindeer.
I just discovered my tongue and like to stick it out. One of my new favorite ways to greet people is to say, "WASSUUUUUUP!" with my tongue hanging down to my chin. Mommy translated what I say out of Baby talk and into grown up talk for all of you. To Ben and Noah(if he checks this) I say, "AHHHHHHHH!"
This is me showing off my great smile! I'm also sending a hug to everyone out there.
I just discovered my tongue and like to stick it out. One of my new favorite ways to greet people is to say, "WASSUUUUUUP!" with my tongue hanging down to my chin. Mommy translated what I say out of Baby talk and into grown up talk for all of you. To Ben and Noah(if he checks this) I say, "AHHHHHHHH!"
This is me showing off my great smile! I'm also sending a hug to everyone out there.Hugs and Smiles,
Chloe

6 comments:
We will have to get together this Christmas and have a good long talk about how crazy all our relatives are... Of course, mostly I like to talk about cars, but I could make an exception for you!
chloe... you are the cutest niece ever... i had such a blast with you today... me and your auntie amanda love you sooooo much
Ben, I like cars too! I'm not too picky. what can I say, I'm a Daddy's girl! I think it would be fun to see you and that Noah guy again too. But you guys can't gang up on me, OK? Maybe your mommy will have a baby girl and then at gatherings me and Hannah could be friends and you and Noah can wrestle and stuff and we'll cheer for you guys. I'll be good at cheering by next Christmas from watching my Daddy play football! I gotta go and get ready for church now. Hopefully I'll see you soon!
Chloe
PS Uncle Trav and Auntie Amanda, I had fun too. I really liked snuggling with Auntie Amanda. I can't wait to do it more! I love you guys!
Chloe, I am glad that you have some new pictures. You and your puppy are very cute together. I hope your first Christmas is wonderful.
Cindi, oops, I maen Chloe, (I thought for a minute your mom posted a picture of herself, you know, the one with the tongue) You are so cute. When I see those pictures of you cuddling with Grandma Sue I am just a teensy bit jealous. OK. I am green with envy. I'm not sure how old I will be before my kids give me grandchildren. I think when i come visit (hopefully this summer) I will bring an extre suitcase for souvenirs. *wink*
Hi Chloe, you and your reindeer, oops, puppy look pretty cute. I love what a great job your mom does with this site. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas with your family... I love you lots and lots, and wish we could cuddle. I'm a pretty good cuddler...
Post a Comment