Merry Christmas everyone! So far, this is my favorite time of the year! I love all that fluffy white stuff outside! Mommy and Daddy say it's called snow. I like to watch when it falls down from the sky. I also like to look at Grandma and Grandpa's Christmas tree. It has so many pretty lights! I just like to sit and watch it. We don't have a Christmas tree at our house. Mommy says that if we had a tree then we couldn't have my swing out. There's not enough room for both. I'm glad Mommy and Daddy chose to have my swing instead. I like the pretty lights, but man oh man do I love my swing.
This is me eating my fingers at the family gathering on the weekend. I wonder if turkey tastes this good?!
This is me sitting with Great-Grandpa Braun. We snuggled faces too, but Mommy didn't get the camera out in time to get a picture. I sure do like this guy. His hands shake and it bounces and rocks me just the way I like. He didn't think that I would like it though so he gave me back to Mommy. I can't wait til he gets back from visiting all those people from the alphabet place, I think Mommy called it BC, because then I can go hang out with him again. I love my Great-Grandparents!
This is me in my Christmas dress. My Grandma Cindy made it for me! Isn't it beautiful?! I felt like a princess when I was wearing it! She made me all sorts of clothes. Good thing I like clothes!!!
At the gathering, I got sleepy.....so I had a nap! Actually I had a couple of them! Sometimes when I'm sleeping, Mommy and Daddy tap my lips so that I stick them out all pouty like this. They think it's funny! I guess it does make for a cute picture! Anyhow, that's my Christmas so far! I love you all! God bless us everyone!Chloe
3 comments:
Chloe you aqre such a little doll. That is a very beauntiful dress. tell your momy she is doing a great job with your blog. I love to see all these pictures.
I can't beleive how much you have changed. Every time you have new pictures, you seem to have grown up a bit. I love to see all these pictures. They are great. I agree with Auntie Margaret, your mom is doing a great job. Tell your gramma Sue to write me sometime.
Hey little girlie! You sure do look beautiful in your little Christmas dress. I hope you're having a really great time with your first Christmas. This is my first Christmas being married, and I love it. It's kind of like being a little kid, you get spoiled so much. I miss you kiddo, and hope santa gives you all sorts of goodies, and that you have fun with your family. Love you. Tell your mom she might be the best blogger in this thing. Ben's doing pretty good too.
Post a Comment