Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Whew!!! That Was A Long Weekend! Chapter Three

This is me and Agaa! Agaa is my new unicorn. Mommy and Daddy got him for me for Christmas! Mommy asked me three times what his name was and each time I told her "Agaa". Did she think I'd change my mind or something? Some people's mom's!
I could go work at the North Pole. If Santa doesn't need any more reindeer, I could be an elf!At church on Christmas Morning, Grandpa read a story to all the kids(the adults got to listen too, but it was especially for us). Me and Mommy got to sit right beside him. It was called Jacob's Gift. I liked it very much!
After church, we went to Grandma and Grandpa's house. I got to open my Christmas present from them. Guess what I got!!!!
A Jolly Jumper!!! It is so much fun. I like to jump really high and around in circles. That way I get to see everything going on around me. My "cousin-friend" Evan helped me to figure out exactly what to do. He's a good guy!
We went to Daddy's cousin Christie's house for supper. My cousin Reece had a gameboy and I really wanted to play with it. He let me watch him play. It was so cool!

No comments: