
This is me and my Grandma Sue. I was still very little when this picture was taken, but for as long as I've known her, Grandma likes to snuggle. When I stay at her house while my daddy goes to far away places to work, she comes and sneaks me out of my crib while Mommy is still sleeping and we snuggle. I like it a lot. But is she ever a snuggler!
Hey! I have my pink soother in this picture! I wonder whatever happened to that soother? I'll have to ask Mommy!
Anyways....This last week, I was staying at Grandma and Grandpa's house again and while I was sitting and visiting with Grandma, she did the funniest thing EVER! She rubbed her eye!!! Can you believe it?! I thought it was so funny! I just grinned and grinned. I wish I could figure out that whole laughing thing. It's no fun to be laughing on the inside and not be able to let it out. This was belly laugh funny! Someday soon, when no one expects it, I'm just gonna let her rip though! That will be really funny!
Speaking of funny, yesterday I got my picture taken with Santa Claus! Is he ever a cool guy! Did you know that he knows my Daddy?! After my picture he said, "Merry Christmas Trevor!" (That's what everyone calls my Daddy!) You should have seen Daddy's face! He was so surprised. He must not know that Santa knows the names of all the kids everywhere and must have remembered him. I'm gonna go Christmas shopping now. I love you Grandma Sue and Grandma Cindy and Grandma Sally.
Chloe
Sidenote by Cindi>> Sorry to dash the dreams of people everywhere, but "Santa" didn't really know Trevor. While Trevor was giving Chloe's info to the photographer, he asked me what Trevor's name was. He must have known Trevor needed a boost of Christmas spirit because it was really funny!

6 comments:
Chloe, that is a very nice picture of you and your Grandma Sue. Your mom is doing a great job in putting up pictues because we all love to see pictures, especially at your age when you change so much in such a short time. I guess by now you've heard many times how you look exactly like your mom so I won't tell you again. I also loved to see the pics of your cousin Camry. I hadn't seen any pics since she was new born. Tell your mom a big thanks.
chloe, you sure brightened my day on thursday, i was so happy when i got to hold you as soon as i walked in the door... that made me smile... you're definately my favorite niece... i think we need to spend more time together... maybe once your auntie amanda gets home... you're her favorite niece too
Hi little Chloe,
I hadn't said hello to you in a little while, so I thought I would today. I miss you so much, even though we've never met, and even if I don't see you for a long time, I love you and think you're great. And I feel special that I'm the only link on your site. You're a pretty sweet kid you know that? You should add some other links, now I'm embarrassed. Love you.
i'm sure that she would add other links, but she's been staying over at grandma and grampa's while daddy's been working out of town
whatever trav... i know i'm special...
actually, the whole reason there aren't any other links is cuz Uncle Trav helped mommy put Auntie Mel's on here and Mommy has no clue how to add more. otherwise I would have lots. but you are still special Auntie Mel!
Post a Comment