Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Whew!!! That Was A Long Weekend! Chapter Two

On Christmas Eve, me and Mommy and Daddy went over to Nana and Papa's house. It was lots of fun! They got me a Christmas bib. I wore it all night and drooled all over it!Here I am sitting with Mommy hugging my little elephant rattle that Uncle Justin got for me. I like it lots. I like to try and eat it's nose!

Here I am sitting with Great-Baba!
Everyone wanted to take pictures of me wearing my antlers! I'm not wearing any pants because I puked all over them! It wasn't very fun, but Mommy brought lots of clothes with so I changed when everyone was done taking my picture!
After I changed, I went and sat with Nana. She sang Christmas songs to me and bounced me and helped me dance.
Then I went and sat with Auntie Reagan. She had on a very sparkly shirt. I liked it very much!!

By the end of the night, I was very hot and sleepy, So Mommy stripped me down to my diaper and then Papa snuggled me to sleep! What a good night!

No comments: