WOW! We have the same swing... Only Mommy made me stop using it after I rolled out of it one morning. I don't know why... I didn't cry or anything... Until it started swinging again and kept bonking me on the head.
hi chloe... i'm so glad that you're my little neice... you let your mommy know that if she needs more pictures of you to ask me. hopefully i'll see you later
Hello little Chloe! You are really pretty, just like your mom, what a lucky little girl you are! I miss you mommy a lot, we have been friends since we were about your age. I can't believe that I wasn't at her wedding and her first baby. Sometimes life just doesn't turn out the way you think it will when you're little. I hope I get to come and see you soon, I don't have a baby yet, and I love cuddling them. Tell you mama that I said hi, and that I love her and miss her lots and lots, and that I'm so proud that she's such a good mom! You look like you're pretty happy and that makes me really glad.
Chloe, you are the prettiest little thing I've seen in a long time. Has anyone told you you look a lot like your mommy? I'm sure I'm not the only person to notice that. When I saw that picture of your Grandma Sue cuddling you I almost started to cry. I miss her and your mommy and Auntie Jen so bad. Oh, yeah, and Uncle Trav too. (whisper) I had better say that in case he reads this, or he'd probably get all upset, the big baby. :-) Anyway, I hope that I will see you someday, before you get too much older. You keep growing and being good.
I am blessed with a wonderful husband, a beautiful little girl and two amazing little boys. I love my family, but have found that I, like most moms, have lost myself in them. What more can I say, I come by it honestly!
4 comments:
WOW! We have the same swing... Only Mommy made me stop using it after I rolled out of it one morning. I don't know why... I didn't cry or anything... Until it started swinging again and kept bonking me on the head.
hi chloe... i'm so glad that you're my little neice... you let your mommy know that if she needs more pictures of you to ask me. hopefully i'll see you later
Hello little Chloe! You are really pretty, just like your mom, what a lucky little girl you are! I miss you mommy a lot, we have been friends since we were about your age. I can't believe that I wasn't at her wedding and her first baby. Sometimes life just doesn't turn out the way you think it will when you're little. I hope I get to come and see you soon, I don't have a baby yet, and I love cuddling them. Tell you mama that I said hi, and that I love her and miss her lots and lots, and that I'm so proud that she's such a good mom! You look like you're pretty happy and that makes me really glad.
Chloe, you are the prettiest little thing I've seen in a long time. Has anyone told you you look a lot like your mommy? I'm sure I'm not the only person to notice that. When I saw that picture of your Grandma Sue cuddling you I almost started to cry. I miss her and your mommy and Auntie Jen so bad. Oh, yeah, and Uncle Trav too. (whisper) I had better say that in case he reads this, or he'd probably get all upset, the big baby. :-) Anyway, I hope that I will see you someday, before you get too much older. You keep growing and being good.
Post a Comment