Good work on the pictures Cindi!! This is amazing, and I have never seen a picture of Camry until now. Thanks for that. You all look so adorable. I'm not sure when I may be able to come visit, but we'd love to if we could. It's still a 15 hour drive from here. I'm trying to save some money to get back to BC in april so that I could see Robyns baby being born, or shortly afterwards anyway. I miss you lots though, and hope you and your little family are doing just great. I can't believe how much Chloe looks like you. It's amazing. Camry looks an awful lot like Amy too. Miss you lots, keep the pictures coming. Love you!
Aww Chole, that french and mennonite blood together sure did make for a cute baby. Its a good thing your mom is helping with your blog now. That uncle trav just talked about you on his blog but never showed us any pictures. We need to see more pictures of you.
I am blessed with a wonderful husband, a beautiful little girl and two amazing little boys. I love my family, but have found that I, like most moms, have lost myself in them. What more can I say, I come by it honestly!
4 comments:
Good work on the pictures Cindi!! This is amazing, and I have never seen a picture of Camry until now. Thanks for that. You all look so adorable. I'm not sure when I may be able to come visit, but we'd love to if we could. It's still a 15 hour drive from here. I'm trying to save some money to get back to BC in april so that I could see Robyns baby being born, or shortly afterwards anyway. I miss you lots though, and hope you and your little family are doing just great. I can't believe how much Chloe looks like you. It's amazing. Camry looks an awful lot like Amy too. Miss you lots, keep the pictures coming. Love you!
Those are really cute pictures. :) Hope you're having fun with your bundle of joy. :D Hopefully mine next bundle will come soon. lol ttyl
Aww Chole, that french and mennonite blood together sure did make for a cute baby. Its a good thing your mom is helping with your blog now. That uncle trav just talked about you on his blog but never showed us any pictures. We need to see more pictures of you.
Hey Cindi! Those are some great pics! She's such a cutie, and seems to get bigger every time I see her! See ya later! :)
Post a Comment