Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Whew!!! That Was A Long Weekend! Chapter One

Christmas is over and it was wonderful! I love all the lights and people and music. I especially loved going shopping!

This is me all bundled up and ready to go. It was fun! We walked and took the bus where we wanted to go!

I got to ride in the shopping cart at Wal-Mart! That was lots of fun! Hi everyone!

We went to MacDonald's for supper. Daddy bounced me a little too much and ended up wearing mine!
After we were done shopping, we went and visited Great-Grandma Hiebert! I sat with her and we watched movies and Mommy and Daddy ate cookies. Maybe I can have some next year cuz they sure looked good!

By the end of the day, I was tuckered right out! I slept the whole way home!

1 comment:

Melanie said...

I'm really glad you had such a great Christmas. I hope you had a lot of fun. I had fun with my little niece Naomi, she got a ballerina suit and stripped down to her panties right in the middle of everyone opening presents to try it on. We all laughed pretty hard. I like being an auntie a lot, although because I don't have kids yet, I don't know when to stop spoiling them. I gave Naomi cookies before dinner, and so that may have been the partial cause for the stripping incident. I love your pictures, say hello to your mama for me. Love you little girl.