Hey all! Only two more sleeps til Christmas! Hooray!!This is a picture of me and Daddy at the Braun gathering. I got bored with eating my own fingers so I thought I'd try his out! They were pretty good! Once I got a taste, I didn't want to give them back. But I had too. Oh well, Mine are mine for keeps.
This is me first thing in the morning! Mommy started to bring the camera in to my bedroom when I wake up cuz I'm always so happy! I'm really sneaky! When I wake up I lay in bed and yell and yell and yell until Mommy comes in to get me and then I smile really big at her. She doesn't even get mad at me fooling her. She says I'm to sweet and lovable to get mad at yet.
This is me playing with my Sesame Street gym. I like it a lot, especially Cookie Monster. He made me super excited. I'm so fast, you can hardly see my hands in this picture! I could be a ninja!
This is me practicing football so I can beat Daddy when I am bigger. Now, working on holding a football, soon first girl to play in the NFL! You'll cheer for me, won't you Auntie Mel?!
In this picture, my eyes look brown. Actually, in most of these pictures my eyes look brown. In reality, they're blue, sometimes kind of green. I got eyes like Mommy and Daddy; they're big like Mommy's and colored like Daddy's.
This is me just chillin'. Because my teeth are coming in, I drool like crazy. The bibs you got me are coming in very handy Auntie Ang. In this picture, I'm sporting my Monday bib. Daddy teased Mommy for getting her days mixed up, but I had already drooled all over my Thursday bib and couldn't wear it anymore.
Sometimes I like to pull my soother out of my mouth......
so that I can put my hand in! Success!!!!!!
Now I got rid of both. I didn't stay that way for long though. I had my fist in my mouth right away again.
This is my absolutely newest picture. Mommy took it this morning when I woke up.
This is me first thing in the morning! Mommy started to bring the camera in to my bedroom when I wake up cuz I'm always so happy! I'm really sneaky! When I wake up I lay in bed and yell and yell and yell until Mommy comes in to get me and then I smile really big at her. She doesn't even get mad at me fooling her. She says I'm to sweet and lovable to get mad at yet.
This is me playing with my Sesame Street gym. I like it a lot, especially Cookie Monster. He made me super excited. I'm so fast, you can hardly see my hands in this picture! I could be a ninja!
This is me practicing football so I can beat Daddy when I am bigger. Now, working on holding a football, soon first girl to play in the NFL! You'll cheer for me, won't you Auntie Mel?!
In this picture, my eyes look brown. Actually, in most of these pictures my eyes look brown. In reality, they're blue, sometimes kind of green. I got eyes like Mommy and Daddy; they're big like Mommy's and colored like Daddy's.
This is me just chillin'. Because my teeth are coming in, I drool like crazy. The bibs you got me are coming in very handy Auntie Ang. In this picture, I'm sporting my Monday bib. Daddy teased Mommy for getting her days mixed up, but I had already drooled all over my Thursday bib and couldn't wear it anymore.
Sometimes I like to pull my soother out of my mouth......
so that I can put my hand in! Success!!!!!!
Now I got rid of both. I didn't stay that way for long though. I had my fist in my mouth right away again.
This is my absolutely newest picture. Mommy took it this morning when I woke up.
Anyhow, I hope everyone has a very wonderful Christmas. I won't be posting anything new until after! Mommy and Daddy send they're best wishes too! We love you all!
Chloe(on behalf of the Lefrancois family)
3 comments:
Hello little Chloe. You sure are a cute little thing and I really appreciate how hard your mommy works on keeping us all informed on how you are doing. Amazing thing..in one of those pictures where you are holding your soother, you actually look like your daddy. And here I thought all along that you looked EXACTLY like your mommy. Huh...who woulda thought....anyway, I hope you have a wonderful 1st Christmas and I look forward to seeing more of you in the new year.
Chloe you cute little thing. I just want to squeeze you. You make sure and let your mommy know how much I appreciate all the pictures. It is wonderful to see you growing and changing. One day I am going to get to hold you and see you for real, but for now this is so great.
Chloe, just so long as you don't play for the Philidelphia Eagles, I will chear for you. And if you do play for them and kick Jeremiah Trotter in the kneecaps I will cheer for you as well. You're a pretty adorable little thing, and I'm really happy to see all your pictures. I love you, and hope you and your family had a great christmas.
Post a Comment